All About Me
Delivering Exceptional Service to Students
11+ does not have to be stressful!
I practice tutoring with mindfulness and this promotes focus in learning.
The challenge of exploring the potential of each child and stretching their abilities to the maximum is very rewarding especially when the children get excited about learning new things.
I believe my personal style in teaching in an interesting and practical manner helps the child understand the syllabus and approach the exams with ease and confidence. There are suggested books and papers which I would ask the parent to purchase alongside my own set coursework tailored per requirements of each child.
Hema is fantastic and is very friendly and patient with the kids. higher recommend her.
My nephew has started with Stanmore tutor and he enjoys the sessions when the tutor comes. He faces some difficulties question but his tutor explains it so well that's the difficult question becomes a challenging and he passes through. She sets some homework for him which he now enjoys. I would strongly recommend Stanmore tutor for your kids to make their future bright.
As an experienced tutor, I offer comprehensive 11+ tutoring covering: North London Grammar and independent schools.
Whether you’re looking for One-on-One Lessons or Test Prep, please get in touch.
Group Lessons & Workshops
Some 11+ Preparation Top Tips for success
1. As with any examinations, it's always important to follow certain time keeping techniques
2. Early preparation leaves time for tackling difficulties early on and confidence building.
3. Use different 11+ materials to practice from e.g. Bond, CGP, Schofield & Simms, Letts and as well as past papers both GL and CEM style.
4. Read lot of different books to enhance vocabulary.
5. Master the times tables at least up to the 12!
6. Practice, practice, practice! Practice makes perfect!
7. CHECK your answers! This could make all the difference!
8. Do not hesitate to ask for help.